2/05/2008

I feel sorry for ....

I'm feeling sorry for Democratic black women in America during this election cycle. They have a very pleasant, but difficult choice to make during this primary season. They can vote for:
  1. An African-American
  2. A Woman
I am a white male, so I won't presume to offer any advise, but it seems to me the decision should be:

3. The most qualified to be President


I'm not suggesting that they should select a Republican(even though it's in their best interest to do so). I'm suggesting that all people should evaluate what the person is and does, not if the person has tits or is darker then the rest of us.

After all, who said that we should 'not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character'? oh yeah... Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm not saying.... just saying.

No comments: